Sandra & Timothy Jones - Colorado's Premier Real Estate Advisors
- NameSandra & Timothy Jones
- E-mail Me
About Sandra & Timothy
Sandy Jones is a responsive, diligent and experienced Real Estate professional and has been in the service business for more years than she can count. She brings a deep understanding of the wants, needs, and concerns of her clients whether they are buying their first home or selling to start a new chapter in their life. She brings integrity, commitment and a state of calmness to her clients as they move through the complex phases of buying and/or selling a home.
Her many years in the real estate industry has taught her that people want to be heard and understood. They want things broken down in a way they can appreciate and deal with. Home Buying and Selling is emotional, it’s pretty hard to get around that part. This is where Sandy is at her best.
Most importantly, they want value!
Sandy is a Certified Mountain Area Specialist, therefore understands the complexities of Buying or Selling a mountain property. It can be challenging to wade through the details of septics, elevations, wells, etc. She not only gets it, she lives it, along of course with her rescued 11 donkeys, 1 horse and 3 dogs.
Sandy works in partnership with you to represent your interest, negotiate your price, and provide insight into the Real Estate Market. She does the right thing, so you get the right price
Tim Jones often hears the concerns people have about people in our profession in general, here are the Top Three:
1. Real Estate agents are…”rude” - (from a former client) “I am a retired Home Builder and have literally dealt with hundreds of realtors throughout my career. Tim and Sandy are at the very top of my list. Exceptional service, very knowledgeable! They are also just a couple of really great people. Tremendous experience.”
2. Real Estate agents are…”out of town, too busy, never available” - (here’s what another of our great clients has to say on that topic): Tim and Sandy were amazing to work with -- I cannot express how difficult I am to work for (and with) as I am super picky and demanding. Tim and Sandy both understood my idiosyncrasies and helped me buy a new home and also sold 2 other properties at the same time! I loved that they utilized texting to communicate and were always available to me even though I know I wasn't their only client, they treated me as if I was!
3. Real Estate agents are…”slow” – (this client of ours felt differently about us): Sandy & Tim we’re great. A few months ago I responded to a property on Zillow. Within minutes I received a call from the Jones’. To this date I still haven’t received a call from other realtors.
My goal as your Realtor is to provide you as a home Buyer, Seller, Investor…
• The communication you desire about the process,
• The confidence that I understand your needs as well as the market,
• The ability to truly listen to your wants, needs and concerns,
• To demonstrate the experience you deserve from any professional you hire to do a job without being too “pushy” yet make you feel comfortable during the entire process.
• My responsibility is to negotiate every aspect of the real estate sale or purchase in your best interest and demonstrate the highest level of marketing expertise using the latest technologies to secure the widest possible audience for the sale of your home at the highest price the market will support.
Prior to joining my wife and real estate partner Sandy in her thriving real estate business, my experience included sales, marketing, advertising, project management that have all served to contribute to the current success my clients experience today. My passion for real estate began at an early age creating houses and buildings from the tools of the six year old’s trade: Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys and Legos. Later on, I partnered with Sandy to invest in real estate: buying, fixing and selling homes. We love life in the foothills outside the Denver metro in Pine, Colorado on 20 beautiful acres taking care of our rescue animals: two horses, eleven donkeys and two Saint Bernards.